Safety Network Home
Select a category below on the right to view articles within that category.

Keywords: Tag: Sort by:

« Last Page  |  viewing articles 1-10 of 3705  |  Next Page »
Arc flash 101 - Don't overlook this safety risk.
 Arc flash 101  -  is arc flash the UK’s most overlooked safety risk?·         ProGARM’s arc flash 101 shines a spotlight on the biggest safety risk facing the UK’s xxx sector·         Arc flash...
HSE investigate accident - Worker in surgery to repair severed penis
 Worker's PENIS is 'sawn off' in an horrific freak industrial accident Police and air ambulance were called to Gloucester village after accident Man was rushed to hospital reportedly after reportedly sawing into his penis Police say incident not suspicious. Health and...
Safety work finally gets underway at derelict building as Council gets tough
Contractors have finally moved on to the site of Wigan’s most infamous derelict mill this week as major safety work gets under way after months of wrangling. Wigan Council, in partnership with police and fire chiefs, has arranged for work to take place at the privately-owned listed...
100 accidents on NI farms every month!
 100 accidents on NI farms each month, says safety bodyBy Elaine Mitchell BBC News NI 13 September 2017 From the section Northern Ireland   Image copyright Getty Images Image caption...
Parents and son fall into volcanic crater on holiday after son walks into prohibited area
 Mother died alongside her husband and son, 11, after they fell into a volcanic crater on the last day of their holiday in Naples Tragedy unfolded when boy, 11, entered prohibited area at Solfatara volcanic crater, which is close to Naples The boy's mother, Tiziana...
Lawyer killed in fire in London Flat. Clutter/papers spread the fire.
 Lawyer died after fire at untidy London flat, inquest hears Ian Paton died from carbon monoxide poisoning hastened by heart disease after small blaze at cluttered property F Lawyer died after fire at untidy London flat, inquest hearsIan Paton died from carbon monoxide poisoning...
Lawyer killed in fire in London Flat. Clutter/papers spread the fire.
 Lawyer died after fire at untidy London flat, inquest hears Ian Paton died from carbon monoxide poisoning hastened by heart disease after small blaze at cluttered property F Lawyer died after fire at untidy London flat, inquest hearsIan Paton died from carbon monoxide poisoning...
14 yr old girl killed by electric shock using phone in the bath
 Texas teen was electrocuted by her cellphone while taking a bath, her family says  By Katie Mettler By Katie Mettler Morning MixJuly 12 at 5:50 AM It wasn’t abnormal for 14-year-old Madison Coe, a lover of band and basketball, to shut herself in the bathroom for hours and soak...
Young child nearly falls throughhole in floor of moving UK train
 Young child almost falls to his death through floor of moving train in Devon Andy WellsYahoo News UK10 July 2017 View photosA young boy managed to cheat death after he nearly fell through a hole in the floor of a moving train.The terrifying near miss came when the unidentified...
Safety Alert - Hydraulic components - Death from hydraulic injection injury - construction plant
 Safety Alert -  Track tensioning incident Health and Safety Executive - Safety Alert Department Name: Field Operations Directorate/ Product Safety Group Bulletin No: STSU 2-2017...

« Last Page  |  viewing articles 1-10 of 3705  |  Next Page »
All Articles
Uncategorized  (3705 articles)

Popular Tags